Re: MGB Improvements

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Improvements
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:17:23 -0800
Very impressive, Eric.........but how many people really drive their cars
above 5,500 rpm in normal daily use? And, even though you say your engine is
only slightly modified, those mods may make freer breathing at such high rpm
be more effective.

Frankly, for a daily driver, rather than an on-track performer, I still
believe the factory got it right.

Lawrie