Re: Better cooling

To: <CYNAMONB@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Better cooling
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:59:15 -0800
Your symptoms suggest a problem with your distributor vacuum advance unit
(or even the mechanical weights).
My old MGA with the same B engine and B rear axle had no problems in
California's heat. If the engine is getting insufficient advance at steady
high speeds, it will run hotter than it should.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center