Re: Will a 74 engine fit a 77B?

To: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>,
Subject: Re: Will a 74 engine fit a 77B?
From: Jon Stepro <stepro@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:05:30 -0500
Greetings again.

I wanted to thank all those who responded to my question. I think I will
wait an see if I can find a later model 1800cc engine for my 77B. I have
time. I am getting ready to do sill replacement and will worry about the
motor later.

Thanks again for the input!
Jon in Indiana
77B (Sans Engine)

From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Just ran into this exact problem. A huge thing to remember the motor mounts
will need to be changed as well as the front plate to the engine!!!!!

Wesley Ryan
Project Engineer
GI Plastek
Phone: 937-645-4018