Re: Clutch slipping...

To: "Jon Lind" <dtjon@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch slipping...
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:11:02 -0000
If it wasn't engaging right at the bottom of travel beforehand he was
telling porkies.  However, the clutch is self-adjusting but wear in the
mechanical linkages in the pedal box can cause quite a lot of 'lost motion',
I calculated about 1" at the pedal on my roadster before I welded up and
filed out the hole in the pedal and replaced the clevis-pin and push-rod.