RE: Radiator Repair/Replace?

To: <AGreenberg@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Radiator Repair/Replace?
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:45:24 -0600
Well, yanking it out is easy; and, assuming Radiator Joe is honest, he
can guide you in your decision.  If you have an old, maybe original
radiator, you would benefit greatly by replacing the core with a modern
one.  New cores, depending on what you decide on, can provide a lot more
cooling.

Larry Hoy