Radiator Repair/Replace?

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <AGreenberg@aol.com>
Subject: Radiator Repair/Replace?
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:48:52 -0400
To my Fellow CT MG Club Member Alex:

In answer to your question, I ask  - How much do you want to spend?  How
often do you get stuck in rush-hour traffic with the MGB?

The cheap way to fix your leak is with radiator sealer like the old reliable
"Silver Solder."  The alternatives are buy new or have yours rebuilt.  Or,
if you need more cooling, have it recored to a triple core as I did.  I used
to watch the temp gauge climb & fret about boil-over while sitting in rush
hour traffic on I-95 coming from Stamford to Fairfield.  But, no more.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB+