Re: Radiator Repair/Replace?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Repair/Replace?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:41:00 -0700
Always a tough call. Usually, you try Radiator Joe, then give up and buy a
new one later...

The early rads had a known weakness in the top tank that could be fixed
pretty permanently if you knew the secret. I don't know about the later
ones, sounds like it might be pinholes in several places.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149