Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:11:42 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/02 11 PM, "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com> writes:

>NO mention of Midgets or 1100's? It's not even complete for the post-62
>cars.
>
>Phil Vanner
>pre-62 Midget

I missed the post this reply and several others refer to, but it seems to
indicate somebody posted a part of the 1.5 Million Car press release, but
left off the earlier models. The original release lists production numbers on
every model back to the 14/28, including Midgets, 1100/1300s, MGA, T-series
etc. Its pretty long, but I can copy and forward it to anyboby who wants it.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA