Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:22:53 -0500
I got to see the ZT and ZT-T at MG2001 last summer. They had them roped
off, but I was close. And the as I said before (but was edited out), I
WANT ONE. It's a great looking wagon, looks to be a good size for my
family, plus as an added bonus, has the Octagon on it. I'll undoubtedly
end up with a Mazda 6 wagon if it comes over, since MG won't come back
to the US in time.

These cars are re-done Rovers. Done right, done better, whatever you
want to call it. That doesn't mean anything bad.

Which brings up GM and the Holden. Lutz wants to bring the hot coupe up
here as a Pontiac GTO. GM will do the opposite most likely though. Take
a good car and make it worse. To me it looks like a Monte Carlo with a
Mustang front end. Have you ever driven one of those, Eric? What's it like?

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155