Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:33:56 -0700
Actually, I suspect you're wrong on all counts. I believe these Rovers were
all designed after the Honda connection had been terminated. And my
understanding is that the MGF valvetrain is a unique, homegrown system (in
the tradition of SU and Lucas) that has no relationship to the Honda
version. But I don't have any references offhand to back up these
assertions.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149