Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:46:23 -0400
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Eric wrote:
> > > And pretty much the ZT, ZS and ZR are just
> > > redone Rovers.
> This could be said only by someone who hasn't sat in one :-)

Aren't they all redone Hondas? I always thought that the MGF's Variable
Valve Train stuff was a Honda VTEC.

And when I saw the ZT/S/R my first reaction was "That's a rebadged Civic,
that's a rebadged Accord".

Not that this is a bad thing, mind you. Honda's make amazing clay for a
talented sculptor, and the VTEC is an astounding engine. I'd buy an MG
badged car (With all the MG sport goodies) in a heartbeat.

-C

---
Chris Thompson