RE: Bleeding Clutch Cylinders

To: "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bleeding Clutch Cylinders
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:55:30 -0600
Close, the Eezibleed (SP?) system pushes, generally from the master
cylinder.

The reason some don't like the Eezibleed is this; if you have the brake
reservoir with the large cap AND use too much pressure the cap will
leak.  This is not an issue with the smaller cap found on other brake
reservoirs or the clutch reservoir.  It also hasn't been a problem for
me if I use the correct pressure.

I think it was Paul Hunt that mentioned he attached it to the clutch
bleed nipple and pushed fluid from the slave to the master, which solves
the issue with air in the clutch system.

The MityVac (SP?) works in the opposite fashion.  It draws a vacuum on
the slave end of things.

Larry Hoy

wrong here?