Re: Value Trivia

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value Trivia
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:40:17 -0700
I guess I shouldn't have said "can't" -- I should have said "it would be
stupid to do so because the fraud would be easily detected and therefore
would result in no increase in value"...

It just goes to show that if you can think of a dumb thing to do, someone
has already tried it (and probably patented it...)

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149