Re: Value Trivia

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value Trivia
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:10:45 -0700
Right, so all they have to do is fabricate the extremely complex hardtop and
rear deck shape and flawlessly integrate it into the convertible body... not
to mention the the interior treatment. I am astounded that this could be
profitable... must be a lot of suckers in the Corvette collecting ranks.

For comparison, imagine converting an MGB roadster into a GT, without
grafting on a real GT roof -- just building it from scratch. Of course, it's
easier in fiberglass, but still...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149