Re: maxed out dwell out 40 degrees?

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: maxed out dwell out 40 degrees?
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:32:44 +0000
Those letters LT have come up in one other question I had a couple of months
ago (intermitant tach) that you answered.  I guess I should really focus in
on it.  Mine does look like it has seen better days (Moss 153-640).  I am
going to try to pick one up at Motorhead today.  How about the other small
braided wire attached to the plate?  It looks pretty frail.  Has anyone
modified this with new wire.  What do you use and how do you attach it?
Solder?