RE:  Moss Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:  Moss Show
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 19:35:33 -0400
Listers,

I'll be at the Moss Show at Buttonwillow, CA this weekend, but unfortunately
not with my 1977 MGB as she is in the middle of a front-end rebuild.

The Bakersfield British Car Club is running the funkhana this year, so please
feel free to come by and say hi as I will be assisting.  I will have a green
BBCC shirt on and my name tag.  The funkhana is going to be a blast!  Bring a
friend and get ready for some tight-tracked excitement!

In a psuedo-related topic, I will be driving my friend's gold 1987 BMW K100LT
motorcycle.  He is trying to sell it as he can no longer ride it ($5000-40,000
miles).  Maybe Moss will let me do a few "parade" laps around the track at
lunch!

Hope to see you all there!
Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB