Re: drink holder

To: AGreenberg@aol.com, mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, mmorris@nemr.net,
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 11:26:01 -0400
Oh I love it, I love it!  Just imagine belting down the highway in commuter
traffic and seeing this pretty little MGB coming towards you with the
driver reaching over to the passenger window.  Oh it makes the heart sing,
gives meaning to life, and brushes the cobwebs from your eyes!!

Does anyone know a good source for 12 volt small screen TVs?  I think I
will put one on my dash to watch while I am driving down those boring
straight road bits.

At 09:36 AM 5/5/02 -0400, AGreenberg@aol.com wrote:
>Pish tush!!!  It's those little things that you do to your little B that
>makes it more usable and fun to drive.
>I went though the cup holder thing back last summer  when I first got my MG
>on the road and the drink thing was something to figure out.  I had a 65 mile
>each way commute, my thing was to get a bagel and coffee and get on the road.
>What to do with the coffee?  That IS indeed a very big question!  I ended up
>using a McDonald's 20oz cup in a K-Mark cup holder. The kind that clips on to
>the door between the glazing and the weather stripping. I clipped it on to
>the passenger door and reached.  You might have to cut some of the little
>pastic dohickys in the holder so you can get the cup out without pulling the
>holder out along with it.
>I did try an cup and holder arrangement that pluged into the lighter.  The
>holder part doublestickys to the console to the right of the shifter.  Works
>well but not big enough.
>Good luck and have fun.  It's these little problems that when solved make our
>little cars just that much more fun and personalized!
>
>Alex

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net