Re: drink holder

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, mmorris@nemr.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 09:36:42 EDT
Pish tush!!!  It's those little things that you do to your little B that
makes it more usable and fun to drive.
I went though the cup holder thing back last summer  when I first got my MG
on the road and the drink thing was something to figure out.  I had a 65 mile
each way commute, my thing was to get a bagel and coffee and get on the road.
What to do with the coffee?  That IS indeed a very big question!  I ended up
using a McDonald's 20oz cup in a K-Mark cup holder. The kind that clips on to
the door between the glazing and the weather stripping. I clipped it on to
the passenger door and reached.  You might have to cut some of the little
pastic dohickys in the holder so you can get the cup out without pulling the
holder out along with it.
I did try an cup and holder arrangement that pluged into the lighter.  The
holder part doublestickys to the console to the right of the shifter.  Works
well but not big enough.
Good luck and have fun.  It's these little problems that when solved make our
little cars just that much more fun and personalized!

Alex