Re: drink holder

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 09:40:36 -0700
Good point, Barrie. I don't commute, myself, but on those occasions when I'm
forced to go out in traffic, a cup of coffee gives me something to do while
sitting in jams, now that the radio doesn't work <g>.

On pleasure drives I don't attempt to carry any refreshments... obviously
one needs both hands (and feet). But it's handy to have someplace to safely
carry a coffee-to-go on the way to early morning rally starts or club runs,
so you can warm up while waiting to check in.

Yeah, coffee addicts are a pretty pitiful bunch, I admit...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149