Maaco Paint Job

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Maaco Paint Job
From: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@wlsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 08:38:01 -0400
Jeesh!...... $1000.00 USD and they didn't even paint the door jambs. I
guess I'm just an old fart and that things ain't what they used to be
(if they ever were) in terms of what the ol dollar buys. The first car I
ever owned was a 64 VW Beetle 1300 that I got painted at the local
"National Auto Painting" (like an Earl Schieb) for $75. Wasn't a bad job
either for the money. Didn't use hardner in the enamel though and it
took two weeks to dry to where you wouldn't put fingerprints in it if it
sat in the sun!

Brian
(And No, I'm NOT "Ed" writing under another alias either!)