RE: Maaco Paint Job

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Maaco Paint Job
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:35:19 -0600
I took my 67BGT with fading BRG paint in to the local Maaco for an
estimate. Their cheap paint jobs are just for the painting itself. To do
the job right, they wanted another $800 for prep work as I recall. They
gave me a quote of around $1500 to fix a few small dents, prep the car, and
paint it. So even with Maaco, you get what you pay for.