Re: oil pressure guage

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure guage
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 9:10:59 -0400
Thanks Blake for the diagram and the explanation.  This oil pump mod was
something I stored away in my head as a Good Thing without remembering
_why_ it's a good thing, but your explanation corresponds with what I was
told at the time.  Also, I've never had any bearing problems or loss of oil
pressure in any engine the modified pump has been in...exploding pistons
yes, but no rod knocks.

If anyone else gets to see this diagram, the MGA that had way too much oil
pressure was ground all the way around.

Denise

--- Denise Thorpe
--- xyzabcde@e