Re: oil pressure guage

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure guage
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:51:37 -0600
Andrew:

<<<Snip>>>
Then I looked at the gauges and the oil pressure gauge was
already showing that the pressure was gone.
<<<snip>>>

I've know some people who have also added an idiot light oil pressure
warning just for that type of sudden loss.  Gauges are better when they
are used to show a gradual drop in oil pressure.  I added a oil level
float to the sump of my TD and it is wired to hwat was originally
ignition warning light.  The TD also has an ammeter, so I thought I
really didn't need the ignition warning light.

Blake