Re: GT real brake cylinders

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@marketvalue.net>
Subject: Re: GT real brake cylinders
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:28:37 -0600
Unless the ratio goes to high and the back brakes end up locking....
(Then they just slide and you get little benefit, and less control, like
pulling your emergency brake...)

Seems to me like it might not be advisable, though others probably have
personal experience that might say otherwise....

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net