Re: GT real brake cylinders

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@marketvalue.net>
Subject: Re: GT real brake cylinders
From: <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:14:17 -0400
I think you are correct.  If I remember correctly, there is a difference in
addition to the bore size.  There is a pin on the backside of the cylinder
that fits into to a hole on the backplate.  These are at different locations
on the roadster than on the GT (so you have to modify the location of the hole
to match the cylinder if you use a gt cylinder on a roadster brake system).  I
am doing this from memory so you need to check it out, but you should be able
to place a hole in the appropriate place to match the cylinder you plan to
use.

Bill
'74 BGT