Reply or cc?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reply or cc?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 10:16:44 -0400
Glad to see this topic, even tho it is not LBC related. Briefly (since
it is not LBC related) whenever I reply to a lister individually and cc
the entire list, my cc never makes it to the list altho the individual
to whom I responded does receive my email. On several occasions I have
used the "test" to determine if my postings are indeed making it. I have
also attempted to actually send a response to both the individual and
directly send to the list, not as  a cc but as a primary addressee. This
too fails altho the indivual to whom I ma respipnding receives it. Does
the "list" not like being in the second position? I use Netscape 4.7 as
my web browser and mail service. Have I missed a setting?
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski