Re: Reply or cc?

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reply or cc?
From: wschooler@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 10:40:40 -0400
Frank,

Two things come to mind.  1. Insure that you follow instructions at the
bottom of each message, i.e., delete the trailer.  2.  Make certain that
your "from" or "reply to" address in your outgoing messages is the same as
the address you used when you signed up on the list server.  If you use a
mail forwarding service, like many alumni organizations are marketing, you
may come across this problem.

Bill