Re: Cop vs. LBC's

To: R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Cop vs. LBC's
From: mg-dennis@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:11:32 -0700
It seems California is cracking down on no front plates.  A lot of the cities
are
installing red light cameras.  The cameras take a picture of the driver and
front
plate.  I was at a mall in the mountaineer which had no front plate and when I
returned to the car it had a ticket on the window..  Looking down the isle so
did
a lot of other cars..  The sheriff was cruising the mall parking lot writing
every one he saw!
So far I haven't been caught in the MG...

Dennis
67 MGB