Re: Cop vs. LBC's

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cop vs. LBC's
From: R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:30:27 -0700
I wasn't questioning the legality of what he did, just his motive. He
went out of his way to rain on our parade. Officer unfriendly was going
to write us for something and settled on the plates, an offense that is
99.9999999999% of the time ignored here. He was having a bad day (life?)
and wanted to spread it around as much as possible. That is abuse of
power.

Ron
58 MGA
Santa Rosa, Ca.