What would you drive?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What would you drive?
From: Chris Thompson <chris-mg@cthompson.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:52:31 -0400
So, last night I had a dream that I won the "Mega Millions" lottery for
$135 million. Sadly, when I woke up, I had to come to grips with the fact
that I hadn't, but hey.

I was reflecting on this on the way to work today, and wondered what I
would drive.

So I'll throw this out to you all. If money were no object, what would you
drive?

And I do mean DRIVE, not "I'd like to buy Old Number 1 and keep it in my
garage".

Myself, I was surprised to find that I had simple tastes. I can't fathom
buying some new super expensive car.

I'm thinking an older XKE for the summer. Or perhaps a Healey 3000.

Chris Thompson
1974 MGB Chrome Bumper Roadster