Re: What would you drive?

To: Chris Thompson <chris-mg@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: proot@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:14:13 +0000
I was thinking about this last night, because my boss
came to commisserate that he can't afford his perfect
car. Which is on trader online in Wisconsin. A '69
Camaro RS. Pretty cool, but not for me.

Me, an Aston Martin DB4. Ok maybe a DB5. I looked at one
back in about 87 for $20k. No chance for me to buy it.
Last night, a DB4 was on trader online for $60k.

--
Paul Root
'77B