Re: What would you drive?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:30:35 -0500
My tastes must be really simple.  If money were no object, my daily driver
would be an MGA Coupe.  I might screw around and beef up the engine (or
replace it outright).  The MGA's have to be some of the greatest looking
cars ever made.  The reason for the coupe is it's a daily driver.  What
year?  Who knows.  I've really never studied them much as they have always
been out of my price range.

Kevin