Re: What would you drive?

To: idcb@airborne.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:03:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/02 6:54:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
idcb@airborne.com writes:

> It's funny reading all these *non-MG* cars that supposed
> MG enthusiasts would buy!  I'd want to get one of the big
> pre-war saloons, and a TC, and an MGB-V8 to go along with
> my MGA.  And I'd keep the Blazer, because I need something
> to drive in the snow, and tow the boat.  And a pickup truck

- - - - - - - - - - -

Y'mean like a Blazer and a pick up truck?!?  ;-)  With lottery winnings, you
could replace that Blazer with a Range Rover, and a classic Land Rover 108
(or was it 109?) with the right body could take over for the pick up.

I am a car nut, not just MGs.  I LOVE British cars, but there are other cars
that push my hot button!

How about a barn filled with one of every model MG ever made?  $40 million
ought to get me there!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget