FW: What would you drive?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: What would you drive?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:11:30 -0700
I've got a 58 ZB, but ruled it out as a daily driver as I would hate to see
it get smuushed.  So far I've had two daily driver sports cars rear ended
and totalled.

For a 4 seater, I chose the Rover SD1.  It's already equipped with the Rover
V8 and 5 speed.  5 doors, good looks AC and a modern simple suspension.

Desmogged with lowered suspension and euro headlights it'll be interesting
to take on the Japanese econobox crowd.

Since I had two people try to run me off the road today, the bigger car is a
safer bet for the daily commute.

Yeah, I should move.  But then I'd have to get a real job somewhere.

Kelvin.