Re: Hobby in decline?

To: Jethogger@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hobby in decline?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 20:39:54 -0400
Let's not forget the simple reason too - there are just fewer of these cars
anyway - they rust out, etc.  Cars from the 80's on don't really qualify,
and the earlier ones, well... some just expire.  And, as someone else
points out, they get expensive, so it's a supply and demand sort of
thing.  Also the people who dreamed of them as teenagers are now old enough
as adults to afford them, so between a declining population (they ain't
makin' any more of them) and a more hectic lifestyle, there's just less and
less all the time.