Re: mystery relay

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mystery relay
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:51:42 +0100
As has been said - the starter relay.  This should have the spades marked
W1, W2 (winding), C1 and C2 (contacts).  It doesn't matter which way round
the two wires on the W spades really go, or the the two on the C spades, but
the book shows white/red on W1, black on W2, brown on C1 and white/brown on
C2.  It is importanct not to get the W wires on the C spades and vice-versa.

On the fusebox browns front bottom, purples rear bottom, whites front 2nd
up, greens rear 2nd up, red/green front 3rd up, two reds rear 3rd up, front
top nothing (or the red/green, the top two front spades are linked
internally), two reds rear top.  Each red feeds one corner of the parking or
side lights, 3rd up shown as feeding the RHS, top feeding the RHS.