Re: mystery relay

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mystery relay
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:59:04 -0600
Thanks to all who replied to my question and to Blake for sending me a few
wiring diagrams. I actually have a couple of good manuals but for some
reason couldn't locate the starter relay (or identify it as such). Plus my
lighting apparently wasn't too good  because I thought I had two red/white
wires when in fact it was r/w and brown/white.

Another piece in the puzzle.

I keep thinking my 72B is a few weeks away from running. My biggest project
ever - I am rebuilding it from the bottom up. Six months ago it was just
the stripped and repainted body shell. Now the engine/transmission is in,
new dash is in. Last night I started bolting in the driver's seat. Its slow
going at times but I try as a minimum to put in a few hours here and there,
particularly on weekends, so its continually progressing. I'm sure glad its
in a heated garage too because the snow is coming soon.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B