RE: Parts cars for my BMH body shell

To: "'Don Malling'" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Parts cars for my BMH body shell
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:13:23 -0700
Don:

        The BMH bodyshell is going to have the incorrect transmission tunnel
and dash mounting area to be a 1967.  The rest of the car is close enough to
fiddle with, but these areas are going to require surgery.

        Nothing is insurmountable, but it would be helpful to know what your
exact thoughts are, and what kind of budget you have.

        If you are looking for a 1967 donor car, you can widen your search
to the 63-66 area.  The differences are minimal.  The later 67 has reverse
lights, and a pull out headlight switch, the 66-67 has the later door
hardware.  Door hardware and other 67 bits are relatively easy to find
compared to finding a complete 67 car.

Kelvin.