RE: Parts cars for my BMH body shell

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts cars for my BMH body shell
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:39:22 -0500
Don

You might try to contact British Wiring. I have a mixed-year car (early
Spridget, with alternator conversion and electric tach and fuel pump)

I described my features and they made me a custom harness. I think it was
about $20 more than one of their  off-the shelf ones. A few weeks slower to
arrive but I was happy with it.

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget
'74 Mini