RE: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B

To: "'JAMES SCHULTE'" <schultejim@prodigy.net>, Mowog1@aol.com,
Subject: RE: uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:19:04 -0700
James:

I'm afraid you may have made your comments in vain.

After meeting Rick you may realize that he is also a special needs person
who should have 100% attention.

Thankfully his lovely wife does a very good job of taking care of him most
of the time.

: )

Kelvin.

Your point is made, we all get to enjoy MGs one way or another.  I also fell
into the tow to event category this year as I hauled the Moss Motors MG TD
pickup truck down to the GOF in Durango CO, then onto MG2002 in Dallas.
Sadly I can't take the time off work to be able to drive back and forth to
events.  At least the truck got driven once there.  Nothing like puttering
over a 10,000 foot pass at 20 mph.  After tweaking the carbitooties the
beast had enough spunk to go off roading around Silverton the next day.  Not
bad for a one of a kind icon.