Re: WAS uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B NOW rear bearings

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: WAS uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B NOW rear bearings
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:37:21 -0400
Hi CR,

Is your towbar self adjusting or fixed?

I understand self adjusting to mean that the lengths of the towbar sides
adjust to compensate for small misallignments when connecting between
the tow-er and tow-ee vehicles.

If fixed, what are your opinions of the difficultly in getting things
lined up?

Sorry, but I'm not sure how towbars work. I assume they are not
connected to the steering in amy way? Are the wheels free to turn and
follow the towcar's path or do you lock them straight?

Thanks,

Don Malling