Fw: Road and Track - negative camber

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Road and Track - negative camber
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:42:19 -0400
This is good news to me - thanks Dennis.  Does anyone know what a good
amount of caster adjustment would be for all out handling performance?  Does
anyone have a source for the offset upper trunion bushings?  I may try those
before the negative camber A-arms, or perhaps in addition to them.

Dean

------>
I have seen offset upper trunion bushings in different degrees of negative
camber.  This seems an easier way to tune your camber.  I've also seen where
shims are used under the cross member to set caster.  I haven't gotten to my
front suspension yet but it's working it's way up to the top of my list.

Dennis Cox
67 MGB