RE: New MGB

To: "'Lawrie Alexander'" <Lawrie@britcars.com>,
Subject: RE: New MGB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:00:37 -0700
Lawrie:

I am suitably chastened.

        I'd hoped the obvious attack of MGFs by an alleged MGB owner would
have been evidence of satire, but I guess I was too subtle for the
electronic medium.

        Please attach suitable emoticons for tongue in cheek to my last
post.  The generalizations may be offensive to some, and hit too close to
home for others.

        Personally I'm lusting after the Electric Blue MG Z Wagon I saw out
in Mineapolis last year.  I also would really like to have an MG TC.

Kelvin.