Re: New MGB

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Subject: Re: New MGB
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:35:40 -0700
On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 06:56  PM, Lew Palmer wrote:

> Careful, now. I own a J2, a PB Airline Coupe, a TD, an MGA, and two
> MGBs
> (73 and 80 LE). Does than mean I look down on myself? :-) ...and I'm
> one
> of the guys actively trying to bring the new MGs to North America!

Oh, that is really a bad spot.

You see, Kelvin missed a couple...
CBB owners look down on RBBs
"Real MG's are roadsters." (ok, not so much on this one)

I wonder if F/TF owners look down on the Z cars as Rovers with go-fast
bits tacked on.

Of course, as much as I love my B, I would trade it for an F or TF (the
new one, but I want the old one too) without hesitation.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- Thoughts of graduation apply.
  My opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of the University.