Re: Replacing floor boards and other things

To: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Replacing floor boards and other things
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:59:23 -0500

http://www.eastwoodco.com/aspfiles/itemdy01.asp?UID=2002102323474570&T1=1901
> 7&Dep_Key1=WelDg

Another nifty spotweld cutter:

http://www.eastwoodco.com/aspfiles/itemdy00.asp?UID=2002102323474570&T1=1906
8

They didn't carry this one when I boughtf rom them. I've seen this type used
before too...

Sorry if the links end up split on two lines, I don't know if my email
program is doing that when it gets sent or when I recieve the email. If it's
split, just cut and paste the two parts back together in the adddress bar of
your browser...

Jeff
'70B