Re: Lazy Me....

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Lazy Me....
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:55:59 +0100
Sounds familiar as well.
I had to take the whole unit out of the car for the respray.
I used a hacksaw to get the unit loose from the firewall.
The round foam stuff had acted due to the Calif. sun as superglue!

Rebuild was allright till I came to attaching the cable to the heater unit
"door".
I wonder what kind of midgets the MG factory had to do this work!
I have little fingers, but eventhough it was a terrible job.

I was not lazy in this - its working fine!

Cheers,

Hans