Re: Lazy Me....

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: Lazy Me....
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:49:08 -0500
    I tried it that way and kinked two cables in the process.   Doing the
job by myself, I was unable to watch the cable's progress and push the
heater box down at the same time.  The third cable was introduced into
the heater box area after the heater box was in place and secured, and I
was able to connect the cable to the clamp through the air outlet.  This
is not a job that I would do for amusement.
    The replacement for the original foam stuff was some resilient foam
that I cut from packaging for some electronic gear.  It was rubbery
feeling. Cut slightly thicker than the space, then wet with water, it
slid into place with the heater.
Bob