Re: My GT is gassing me

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My GT is gassing me
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:01:12 EST
In a message dated 11/5/02 10:47:38 AM, baxter@gretschpages.com writes:

<< How's the seal around the pedal box?>>
New...slightly damp with hydraulic fluid, though, having replaced all the
brake lines and rebuilt the master cylinder.  But I cleaned up the excess
fluid that dripped into the cockpit and the seals look good, at least for a
while.
<<Hows' the seal round the battery boxes?>>  Under the rear "seat"?  New.
<<Are your fresh air vents open or closed? Does it make any difference? >>

The dash vents provide clean air, and help.  Keeping the rear windows cracked
helps the flow through the car of both fumes and fresh air.  The wing windows
seem to make it a bit worse.

If I can't come up with anything else, I guess all I can do is go back to the
exhaust system again.

Thanks.

Jay