Re: More on Pertronix and Spark Questions

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: More on Pertronix and Spark Questions
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <alex@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:25:08 -0800
That's, odd, Bob. My NGK catalog says both the BR6ES and the BP6ES (which
should be their equivalent of the Champions you have fitted in your MGB) are
the same size. And that, oddly enough, is listed as having a 13/16" hex, not
either of the sizes you mention!

Ain't life a puzzle sometimes?

Lawrie

P.S. And can we safely deduce that you have a late TD/TF head and a quiet
exhaust system fitted to your TD? The "E" in BR6ES means you are running a
3/4" reach plug, and - as I'm sure you know - early TDs had 1/2" reach
plugs. The "R" means it's a resistor plug so you must have a radio fitted,
which, of course, requires that you have a quieter than stock
exhaust........:<)