Re: Starter stopped

To: <cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter stopped
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:37:36 +0100
Follow the starter circuit diagram from the ignition key to the relay.
Most times it's a contact problem.
Clean suspected contacts, if still in doubt replace these.

Relay is near the fuse box (at least in my '71 GT).
Carefull with this job though as most connections are unfused, so disconnect
your battery first!

Cheers,

Hans